Laser cutting (scribing) process is optimized for each type of tempered glass that is used. Processing window is quite wide and can be set up easily.
Laser cutting of tempered glass features:
- Straight and round cut trajectories
- Thickness of tempered glass from 0,3 mm to 1,3 mm
- DOL of tempered glass from 10 μm to 80 μm
- Cutting speed from 200 mm/s
- Cut surface roughness Ra<1 μm
- Easy to break after processing
- Smooth edges: minimal or no post-processing needed
- No visible cracks or collateral damage near cut line
Different processing parameters might be developed for specific inquiries.