Laser cutting (scribing) process is optimized for each type of glass that is used. Processing window is quite wide and can be set up easily.
Laser cutting of glass features:
- Straight and round cut trajectories
- Thickness of non-tempered glass from 0,03 mm to 1 mm
- Cutting speed 200 mm/s or faster
- Cut surface roughness Ra<1μm
- Easy to break after processing
- Smooth edges: minimal or no post-processing needed
- No visible cracks or collateral damage near cut line
Different processing parameters might be developed for specific inquiries.